Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'm not really competitive but I like playing around.

Though I am competitive for a "Whoever-Reads-The-Most-Books-In-An-Hour-Wins" competition.

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Technically This Ended With The Giving Out Of The Trophy, But Then The 'Trophy Incident' Happened And Now We Are Going On And On.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
So there was more than one trophy??

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oop I'm competitive when it comes to drawing XD I just drew 20 drawings in 1 hour-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am competitive in almost everything except for sports. Also I will never get tired of trying to win this even if it goes on forever

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
same this is kinda fun- but I gtg go now I have music albums to finish XD

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh this will go on for as long as this website will be here...

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yes it will

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Geraldine Lund Oop I'm competitive when it comes to drawing XD I just drew 20 drawings in 1 hour-
"Impressive, Most Impressive." - Darth Vader. Now I'm Quoting Movies!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Haha

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.