Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I said...

"You Shall Not Pass!" - Gandalf The Grey

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
haah!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That almost lasted thirty minutes and for a second, I thought that actually worked. But alas... Perhaps I could Try this again when I learn the Silencing Spell. *Cooking up plan*

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ahem... Hello I win

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry but it's me who has won

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
...Are we quoting from books now?

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
That's what I was doing but I don't know about everyone else.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ah, ok.

Anyways...This is getting SO long because everyone wants to be the last to post.

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I wasn't quoting from a book. Also I'm only doing this because I'm really competitive.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
guysss I'm back soooo I winnnn!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡