Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Speaking Of Which, I have A RP/Duel Forum In The Duel Club. Would Anyone Want To RP/Duel With Me?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mia Fuzy wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 14:10 ???? @Simon poe
hi would you like to do a RP?
Yeah! sounds fun!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ok! who,what,where,when,why?
haha! ok now where, and when and what will we be doing and so on and so forth

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmm... maybe a shop in diagon ally? How bout magical mengarie?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmm... maybe a shop in diagon ally? How bout magical mengarie?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Am I The Only One Seeing Fours, lol. I mean No Offense, I'm just trying to be funny.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
akkk! yes I'm seeing fours too
Yeah sure

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Speaking Of RP, I have A RP/Duel Forum in The Duel Club. Would Anyone Want To RP/Duel With Me?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll RP but Mia isn't good with dueling

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Anthony Kingsmage wrote: 23 Apr 2024, 14:32
Am I The Only One Seeing Fours, lol. I mean No Offense, I'm just trying to be funny.
Sorry! My computer glitched!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█