Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]-happily sips milk tea-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am not one to so easily forgive and forget for such a deed. I shall have my revenge! *Casts Dancing Feet Charm on @Prat Pass* Just to make sure, I am allowed to cast spells right?
Last edited by Anthony Kingsmage on 22 Apr 2024, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]-watches while sipping on milk tea-

Oh, does anyone want a free banner?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'll take one! Wait are you joking or are you actually giving out a free banner

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*casts it back on @Anthony Kingsmage,as we both start dancing*


I'd like a free banner,thank you

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Alright, could you two owl me with what you'd like on your banner?

@Izzy Whitworth I'm not joking, I'll gladly make you two free banners!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
This offer would be nice if I didn't already pay for my banner. At least I love the one that I have.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*eats popcorn*

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, I'm back and I will take the win that is rightfully mine. If anyone dares to oppose me you will be punished. :biggrin:

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i could let you win,what do i get?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15