Last person to post wins!
[quote]-happily sips milk tea-
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
I am not one to so easily forgive and forget for such a deed. I shall have my revenge! *Casts Dancing Feet Charm on @Prat Pass* Just to make sure, I am allowed to cast spells right?
Last edited by Anthony Kingsmage on 22 Apr 2024, 17:48, edited 1 time in total.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]-watches while sipping on milk tea-
Oh, does anyone want a free banner?
Oh, does anyone want a free banner?
Last person to post wins!
I'll take one! Wait are you joking or are you actually giving out a free banner
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
*casts it back on @Anthony Kingsmage,as we both start dancing*
I'd like a free banner,thank you
I'd like a free banner,thank you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Alright, could you two owl me with what you'd like on your banner?
@Izzy Whitworth I'm not joking, I'll gladly make you two free banners!
@Izzy Whitworth I'm not joking, I'll gladly make you two free banners!
Anthony Kingsmage
Last person to post wins!
This offer would be nice if I didn't already pay for my banner. At least I love the one that I have.
Last person to post wins!
*eats popcorn*
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Well, I'm back and I will take the win that is rightfully mine. If anyone dares to oppose me you will be punished.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
i could let you win,what do i get?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |