Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No, they have not yet won. Not as long as I'm still here.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm so confused right now.

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Izzy Whitworth Here is a brief explanation of what I know. I'm pretty sure there is an alliance between @Mia Fuzy and @Simon Poe. Other than that I'm pretty certain that it's everyone for themselves.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Who gets the trophy?

Oh, btw, I'm not playing, I only give out trophies to the winner

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Honestly, at this point I am unsure of who actually won. I would be fond if the trophy was given to me, but doesn't anyone know who actually won? Also, wouldn't this mean that I win because I was the last one to post?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You'd win, only if i didn't have anything to say about it

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How dare you take from me what is rightfully mine! I shall not stand for this!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Then sit down ? *pats seat beside me*

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Give me one good reason why I should do as you say. *Gives death stare*