Last person to post wins!
forever!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
yeah, I was. I love making jokes when i'm competitive!Mia Fuzy wrote: 22 Apr 2024, 14:12 It's fine! Simon is allso very competitive! Allso I think she was just joking. You were joking weren't you @Simon Poe?
Last person to post wins!
That's good and we win.
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
No u
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
we win!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
oui?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
What?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I win!
Also sorry I didn't mean to double post.
Also sorry I didn't mean to double post.
Isabella Rose Whitworth
Last person to post wins!
it's ok me and Simon already won! mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.