18 Apr 2024, 17:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-69
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
18 Apr 2024, 20:05
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-70
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
20 Apr 2024, 14:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-72
This seems fun! Can't wait to see who wins!
Slytherin-Hufflepuff is most likely to win, no hard feelings though.
This seems fun! Can't wait to see who wins!
Slytherin-Hufflepuff is most likely to win, no hard feelings though.
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
20 Apr 2024, 16:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-74
Alice Fetcher,
Slytherin Student.
First year
———————————————————————
No one will see you cry, but everyone will see your faliures