What does it mean to you?
mark lee
STA 7 | EVA 5 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 7 | ACC 6
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"
What does it mean to you?
[quote]Baby Lion!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
What does it mean to you?
Cub
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
What does it mean to you?
bear
STA 7 | EVA 5 | STR 5 | WIS 5 | ARC 7 | ACC 6
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"
"and pretty girls make graves, they say"
What does it mean to you?
[quote]Polar Bear! Be safe Taeyong!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
What does it mean to you?
Arctic
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
What does it mean to you?
[quote]Cold
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish