Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-69

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-70

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-70

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-71

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-72

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-73

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-72

This seems fun! Can't wait to see who wins!
Slytherin-Hufflepuff is most likely to win, no hard feelings though.

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-73 yep

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-74

Alice Fetcher,
Slytherin Student.
First year
———————————————————————
No one will see you cry, but everyone will see your faliures