18 Apr 2024, 15:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-59
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
18 Apr 2024, 15:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Apr 2024, 15:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-61 yay!
*Throws confetti in the air.* I have no Idea where I got the confetti
*Throws confetti in the air.* I have no Idea where I got the confetti
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
18 Apr 2024, 15:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Apr 2024, 15:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-63 Bye!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
18 Apr 2024, 15:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 Apr 2024, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-65
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
18 Apr 2024, 16:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-67 hello there!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.