Last person to post wins!
ha! no way
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Guy I win-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
i would, but i'm a tad too competitive. I'm sorry! I know you deserve it! Alliance with me and @Mia Fuzy
Last person to post wins!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
you OK with that Mia?
Last person to post wins!
yes
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
let me have this