15 Apr 2024, 13:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-37
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
15 Apr 2024, 15:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-40
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
15 Apr 2024, 15:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
15 Apr 2024, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
15 Apr 2024, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
15 Apr 2024, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff