Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-26

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-28

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-29!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-30

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-31

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-34

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-35

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.