What song are you currently listening to?
Unwritten- Natasha bedingfield
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
I honestly love that you were listening to that, Danielle!
La Vie En Rose -- Èdith Piaf
La Vie En Rose -- Èdith Piaf
"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."
What song are you currently listening to?
Hells Greatest Dad - Hazbin Hotel ( Vocal switch (My cover))
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
What song are you currently listening to?
legends never die - League of Legends
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
What song are you currently listening to?
Power - Isak Danielson (slowed version)
Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville
Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector