12 Apr 2024, 18:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-3
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5 ever since Lily came over to our side, we have been having less competition lmao
12 Apr 2024, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 real
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:51
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6 real
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 18:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 18:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡