Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-72

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-73

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-74

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-76

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-77

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-78

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-79

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-81

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.