Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-52 😆

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-53

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-54

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-56 is that you Lils?

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-57 Yes!!! Hi Vi!
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-58 hello Lils! Hryy!?

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-59

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-59 I'm good Violet wbu??
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-61

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.