12 Apr 2024, 16:06
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 16:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 16:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-36
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 16:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 16:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-39
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 16:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
12 Apr 2024, 16:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
12 Apr 2024, 16:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.