Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-85

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-86

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-87

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-88

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-89

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-90

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-92

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-94

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.