Last person to post wins!
Wow Mia!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Mia woahhh-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
what calamari is good! *shughs and offers calamari and onion rings to everyone!*
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Please! Thanks for the cookie and hug! *grabs a calamari and 4 or 5 onion rings.* i've never had calamari before. What if we hosted a big picnic rp for every one that posts! we can bring the cookies and calamari mia made, the onion rings damion made, and i'll make quesadillas and grilled cheeses!
Last person to post wins!
MMMMMM... That sounds good, I can also make some
salad if you would like! And who else is comeing, where should the RP be, and what are they making???????
salad if you would like! And who else is comeing, where should the RP be, and what are they making???????
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
hmm... the courtyard at hogwarts? seems like a good place. is there a courtyard? And of course! bring the salad! i'll bring ranch and raspberry pomegranate and italian and caesar, what else?
Last person to post wins!
Is @Geraldine Lund coming because she did post a bit, and if so what is she bringing? Is @damion white going to bring anything other than Onion rings? I think we are good on dressing unless anyone else wants something else
Allso there is a courtyard at hogwarts I just checked
Allso there is a courtyard at hogwarts I just checked
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
There's salad?? Ughhh nooo salad I don't wanna get thrown in the lake-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
OKAY... You aren't coming because of... salad?
this salad?
this salad?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
ugh finneee I'll go but the salad stays 6ft away from me-
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡