Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Wow Mia!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Mia woahhh-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what calamari is good! *shughs and offers calamari and onion rings to everyone!*

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Please! Thanks for the cookie and hug! *grabs a calamari and 4 or 5 onion rings.* i've never had calamari before. What if we hosted a big picnic rp for every one that posts! we can bring the cookies and calamari mia made, the onion rings damion made, and i'll make quesadillas and grilled cheeses!

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
MMMMMM... That sounds good, I can also make some 🥗 salad if you would like! And who else is comeing, where should the RP be, and what are they making???????

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmm... the courtyard at hogwarts? seems like a good place. is there a courtyard? And of course! bring the salad! i'll bring ranch and raspberry pomegranate and italian and caesar, what else?

" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|█▓▒▒░░░The Messy Desk░░░▒▒▓█

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Is @Geraldine Lund coming because she did post a bit, and if so what is she bringing? Is @damion white going to bring anything other than Onion rings? I think we are good on dressing unless anyone else wants something else 😁 Allso there is a courtyard at hogwarts I just checked

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
There's salad?? Ughhh nooo salad I don't wanna get thrown in the lake-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OKAY... You aren't coming because of... salad? 😈 this salad? 🥗

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ugh finneee I'll go but the salad stays 6ft away from me-

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡