Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-17 hey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-18 how are you doing?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-19 good morning! I just finished a post where Simon asks his gf to the upcoming dance!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-20 OMG!

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-21 I hope she says yes! :sweatingbullets:
haha, no, I'm not too concerned

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-22 ofc she would say an yes.

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-23 could be an interesting plot twist
I mean, when Simon first asked her to be his girlfriend she said no, ha

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-24 aw poor Simon 🙁

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-24 What really Simon? But then again I would not deny that the boy was being problematic.

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-25 🫤

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.