10 Apr 2024, 19:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Apr 2024, 19:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 19:38
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 19:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Apr 2024, 19:44
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 19:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Apr 2024, 19:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 20:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Apr 2024, 20:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-88
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡