10 Apr 2024, 18:49
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-82
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-83
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 19:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
10 Apr 2024, 19:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-84
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 19:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-85
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
10 Apr 2024, 19:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-86
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 19:31
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-87
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡