Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-41 same
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-42 it's weird because i'm usually full of energy

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-44 did you know that April 10 is National Siblings Day??

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-46 🤷

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-45

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-46 😡

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-48 be right back bye!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.