10 Apr 2024, 15:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42 it's weird because i'm usually full of energy
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 15:30
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44 did you know that April 10 is National Siblings Day??
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 15:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 15:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
10 Apr 2024, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-46
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
10 Apr 2024, 15:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-48 be right back bye!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.