What song are you currently listening to?

Bred to be Bad - CG5

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5

What song are you currently listening to?
yes, and? – Ariana Grande

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world."
color=#283c78

What song are you currently listening to?
Toto - Hold the line

What song are you currently listening to?
Everytime - Ariana Grande

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore

What song are you currently listening to?
When I'm Gone - Anna Kendrick

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

What song are you currently listening to?

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

What song are you currently listening to?
Nothing New - Rio Romeo


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

What song are you currently listening to?
hey little girl - sophiemarie.b

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Bodies hit the floor - drowning pools (I think)

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

What song are you currently listening to?
Disappear - Dear Evan Hansen

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -