Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-32

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-34

If life goes left then you go right
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-35

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-37

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills