8 Apr 2024, 19:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Apr 2024, 19:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Apr 2024, 19:40
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Apr 2024, 19:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8 Apr 2024, 19:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20 bye I have to go, see you tomorow!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Apr 2024, 19:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-21
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
8 Apr 2024, 20:21
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff