Last person to post wins!
well, now i'm winning!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Last person to post wins!
Me ofc
Last person to post wins!
I'm winning too!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
Last person to post wins!
me me me!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
I win XD
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Last person to post wins!
I win
"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"