Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

well, now i'm winning!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me ofc

And I'm a monster on the hill

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm winning too! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
me me me!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Winner over here ;)

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win XD

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No chance ;)

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win :tongue:

"Now, if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed, before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse, expelled"

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No <3

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5