Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-29

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-31

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-31

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-32

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-31

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-33

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡