Compliment the person above you! GAME

your hair is amazing an you are so pretty 🤗
Reducio
thank you

If life goes left then you go right

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like such a nice person!! I love how your compliments are always kind and loving yes, I did just compliment a compliment ;) and I hope we can rp together sometime!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your store is incredible! I highly recommend it!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your quotes you have and I just love your pfp!!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how pretty your pfp is! You’re so enjoyable to chat and roleplay with!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how well-put-together your profile is and your character description sounds so professional <3

"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."

Compliment the person above you! GAME
[quote]I love your name and avatar!

Also welcome and like you, I was supposed to be in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw isn't too bad (:

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Tracey, you are so nice, interesting and fun to rp with! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Gorgeous pfp and you seem so sweet!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like one of those people who would wait in a 5 hour line just toLet a little kid go instead of you