4 Apr 2024, 20:58
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 21:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
4 Apr 2024, 21:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 21:09
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4 Apr 2024, 21:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11 oooff
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
4 Apr 2024, 22:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
|
|