4 Apr 2024, 20:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 20:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-1
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 20:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4 Apr 2024, 20:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-4
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"