26 Mar 2024, 22:18
Mafia Club!
Name: Lily McCoire
Discord: lilyb14
Discord: lilyb14
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
4 Apr 2024, 20:15
Mafia Club!
22 Jul 2024, 19:33
Mafia Club!
A notice to everyone in this club, this will still be an active club but since it requires a lot of constant activity levels, I will not be restarting this as of right now. Once I get caught up with things if I still have free time, I'll restart this club again. It will definitely be sometime within this year but not sure when. I will keep you guys updated in this thread. Thanks for being patient guys and I hope you all have a great day! I do have a lot of other clubs you can join though if you're looking for something fun! They will all be restarted September 1st, 2024 the new school year!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
22 Jul 2024, 19:43
Mafia Club!
Hi, Kim. You can remove me from the roster when you get the chance. Thanks!
The magic is real.
8 Mar 2026, 17:12
Mafia Club!
13 Mar 2026, 07:48
Mafia Club!
Name: Melissa Blake
Discord: Discord name/Owl
Discord: Discord name/Owl
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
13 Jul 2026, 02:04
Mafia Club!
Name: Aaron Schwartx
Discord: xyzabc123789
Discord: xyzabc123789
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.