4 Apr 2024, 17:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
66 I was referring to the posts!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 17:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
64
but are you enjoying skiing???
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
4 Apr 2024, 17:39
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63 Im jealous of the skiing
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
4 Apr 2024, 17:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
63
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
4 Apr 2024, 17:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62 yeah totally. Its really fun but exhausting, I'm doing red runs now
4 Apr 2024, 17:43
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
62
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])