Compliment the person above you!
I love your shop and you’re really sweet!
Compliment the person above you!
Kaitlyn! I love how your rlly kind to new-comers and super sweet!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is so pretty and you are such a bubbly, nice person
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Compliment the person above you!
I love how the code in your ency looks
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love how friendly and nice you are!
Compliment the person above you!
your so cute and kind
If life goes left then you go right
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |