3 Apr 2024, 22:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
42
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
3 Apr 2024, 22:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
43
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Apr 2024, 22:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
44
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Apr 2024, 22:36
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
45
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
3 Apr 2024, 22:37
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Apr 2024, 22:42
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Apr 2024, 22:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
|
|
3 Apr 2024, 22:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
48
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Apr 2024, 22:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff