What song are you currently listening to?

What could've been- Sting, Rey Chen

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

What song are you currently listening to?
Milk & Honey by Crowder

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

What song are you currently listening to?
Slow It Down - Benson Boone

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
nonesense-sabrina carpenter

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

What song are you currently listening to?
I want your feelings (Jake Webber)

What song are you currently listening to?
Not a sad song - ONF

What song are you currently listening to?
Listen before I go- Billie Eilish

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

What song are you currently listening to?
Despasito

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
Burn - David Kushner

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -