Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24

-41 goodnight Emiline!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-40 good night! :byecry: :ermm: :sweatingbullets:

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-38

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-36

March
โ˜š ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช โ˜›
Iris
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-35

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-36

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-37

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -แง๊ซ€แฅ…๊ช–๊ชถแฆ”๊ ธ๊ช€๊ซ€ ๊ชถ๊ชŠ๊ช€แฆ”

โ™กูจ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ Tแ—ฏOโ™กแ—ฏOแ–‡แ—ชแ”•...แ—ทEโ™กแ’ชOYแ—ฉแ’ช ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉ๏ฎฉูจ๏ฎฉูจโ™ก
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Spring '24
-38

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature