1 Apr 2024, 23:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34 what do you think?Scarletta Davis wrote: 1 Apr 2024, 23:20 -33 hi Trace! So, if I go to the ball, I've got a couple ideas for dresses, what do you think? And which looks better?
1.
2.
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
2 Apr 2024, 00:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-36
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
2 Apr 2024, 00:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-38
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
2 Apr 2024, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-37 ok ty!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
2 Apr 2024, 01:35
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-36
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
2 Apr 2024, 01:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-34
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews