1 Apr 2024, 21:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 21:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 22:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35 *Lyra added one lol
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
1 Apr 2024, 23:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-35 how are you Kaity?
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
1 Apr 2024, 23:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Apr 2024, 23:34
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-33
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"