1 Apr 2024, 17:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Apr 2024, 17:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16 I've got a lot I want to accomplish with Simon this Summer so starting to write some of the solos now while I've got some inspiration
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Apr 2024, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-18 and Simon's vampire father is fun to write
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17 Does he attack people
Last edited by Alejandro Garcia on 1 Apr 2024, 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
1 Apr 2024, 17:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Apr 2024, 17:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-19
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 17:14
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff