1 Apr 2024, 15:50
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 15:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 15:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-5
|
|
1 Apr 2024, 15:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-6
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 16:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 16:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 16:04
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 16:08
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-9
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
1 Apr 2024, 16:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])
1 Apr 2024, 16:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-11
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡