What song are you currently listening to?

Duvet- Boa

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What song are you currently listening to?
Maître Gims - Est-ce que tu m'aimes?

Master Sullivan Olivier, of Dun O'Sheehan and Granville

Stats: Stamina: 7, Evasion: 6, Strength: 2, Wisdom: 6, Arcane Power: 8, Accuracy: 6
Abilities: Components Collector

What song are you currently listening to?
SOS- Rihanna

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What song are you currently listening to?
I 'aint worried bout it - one republic

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

What song are you currently listening to?
Loaded Gun - Tx2

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

What song are you currently listening to?
uh oh - tate mcrae

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!

What song are you currently listening to?
My dad 1985~ unknown

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

What song are you currently listening to?
I Lived- One Direction

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

What song are you currently listening to?
Beautiful Things - Benson Boone

What song are you currently listening to?
Road of Resistance - BABYMETAL

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile