Back 5650 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm pretty good :) Will probably go to bed soon :sleep:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
i started hogwarts legisey

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
oh how is it?

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Nice, Ryann. I need to play more of it. I just don't have the time.

Hi Willow!
OOC Let's Chat!
I finished the story line
OOC Let's Chat!
I played it, it's very fun :)
Hi Kaitlyn! Goodnight everyone, I'm going to head out now <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!
OOC Let's Chat!
night!

My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
OOC Let's Chat!
Quinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:14 Yeah, I didnt know Elizabeth Bennet was a character from a show, and that she was played by an actor. (I just edited that post)

My own ignorance my bad. :lol:

Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD

Thanks yall! <3
Aha!! That explains it lol

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
its realy fun!

i am doing well at all the deuls i find it exighting

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
Back 5650 / 18141