Compliment the person above you! GAME

Super sweet! Love chatting with you in the OOC Chat!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Kind, super friendly and love chatting with you in Lets Chat and other games threads!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Rosie! sweet and really kind!!

" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ

♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your hair. It really is beautiful!

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your profile picture is really cute! Also, welcome to the site!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Danielle's style! and your ency is so organized!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the quote you have! And I love your name too!

Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a beautiful name.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a very cool, chill person!

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i love how u r veryyy kind to everyone!!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!