1 Apr 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
I'm pretty good
Will probably go to bed soon
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Apr 2024, 00:35
Let's Chat!
i started hogwarts legisey
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
1 Apr 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
oh how is it?
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
1 Apr 2024, 00:37
Let's Chat!
Nice, Ryann. I need to play more of it. I just don't have the time.
Hi Willow!
Hi Willow!
1 Apr 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
I played it, it's very fun
Hi Kaitlyn! Goodnight everyone, I'm going to head out now
Hi Kaitlyn! Goodnight everyone, I'm going to head out now
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
1 Apr 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
night!
My morals
Be yourself - Make your own choices - Act like you want to act | Because you do what you want and if someone tries to get in your way, they will regret it.
1 Apr 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
Aha!! That explains it lolQuinn Root wrote: 31 Mar 2024, 23:14 Yeah, I didnt know Elizabeth Bennet was a character from a show, and that she was played by an actor. (I just edited that post)
My own ignorance my bad.![]()
Because I just found her FC on Pinterest, and someone had said that the image was Elizabeth Bennet. So I just though that was the actor. But now I know XD
Thanks yall!![]()
1 Apr 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
its realy fun!
i am doing well at all the deuls i find it exighting
i am doing well at all the deuls i find it exighting
Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas